Blog

In today’s article, we’re going to talk about how chiropractic affects the brain itself rather than how it affects just the musculoskeletal system. For anyone that has paid any amount of attention to chiropractic, it’s clear that chiropractic treats muscles, bones, and the biomechanics...

In today’s edition, we’ll be talking all about current and past attacks on our profession by the medical field heavy weights…..what’s at risk and why. In addition, we’ll be sharing some personal opinions, some facts, and some research. If you’ve seen our videos before,...

In today’s article, we are going to talk about high blood pressure, what happens, how many people it affects, and what we may be able to do to help it. I think it is responsible to start off with a disclaimer: I am not...

This week, we’re going to discuss headaches. It’s common for people to look at chiropractors as “spine people” and “back doctors”. What people don’t commonly know is that chiropractors can knock it straight out of the park when it comes to treating headaches. Yes,...

Did you know that you are 75% to 85% likely to experience low back pain in your lifetime? Those are some pretty good odds. Or, bad odds, depending on how you look at it. By the way, I’d like to meet the 15%-25% that...

Tuesday, December 12th, 2017

In a recent article that I wrote, I mentioned how the Canadian health system was ahead of the American health system. Not in the traditional sense but, when speaking about the groundwork their government is laying in respect to the chiropractic profession and its...